Great Wall Museum
In October 1986, a museum of the Great Wall history was built in the quadrangle of the East urn city of baguguan city. In October 1988, moved to the Bagua city center to raise the office of the public office. The building layout of the Direction Office is an antique quadrangle, consisting of the front hall, the East-West hall and the main hall. It covers an area of 1805.37 square meters and has a building area of 332.26 square meters. The whole building is composed of the shadow wall, the hall, the lobby, the second Hall and the East-West hall. The wall is in front of the door, 12 meters long, 1.2 meters wide, 4.14 meters high, and green hill top. The entrance hall is 3 (10.35 meters) wide and 2 (4.8 meters) deep. The middle pillar of the Ming Dynasty has a slab door, and the hard Hilltop of the green tiles. On both sides of the hall, there are 5 (16.95 meters) wide halls. The entrance hall is 1 large room deep and the front porch is 6 meters deep. The size of the two hall and the distribution room is the same as that of the hall. Two hall and lobby to build a porch, so that the main building is "work" type.
The exhibition hall is located in the main hall of the building, covering an area of 135.64 square meters. The plaque "Tianjin Huangyaguan Great Wall Museum" hanging above the center of the front hall is titled by the chairman of the National Calligrapher's Association. A white marble stele was erected in the courtyard and inscribed on the front with the inscription "Rebuilding the Great Wall of Jixian County". It was written by Gong Wang, chairman of Tianjin Calligraphers'Association, with the words "Jihao Han Li". On the back, it recorded the historical evolution of the Great Wall, the construction process of Huangyaguan Great Wall and the grand occasion of Tianjin people to rebuild the Great Wall. It was Sun Boxiang, vice-chairman of Tianjin Calligraphers Write with anti child. The exhibition hall displays historical retrospective materials of the Great Wall, historical materials of the Great Wall in Jizhen, unearthed cultural relics and relevant materials for the restoration of the Great Wall at Huangyaguan. There are 338 precious cultural relics and historical documents on display, which are divided into three categories: one is ancient weapons, including guns, knives, spears, arrows and other cold weapons, and iron cannons, stone cannons, porcelain tribulus and other firearms. Among the cold weapons, the most precious one is Qi Jiguang's battle knife, engraved with the words "Ten Years of Wanli, Qi of Dengzhou". Among the firearms, the most rare one is the "Franc Machine Sample Copper Town". It is a rare object of ancient weapons with mottled green rust, complete components and bracelets. The two is cultural relics reflecting the lives of garrisons, including cups, bowls, oil lamps, thimble, chess and so on. Thirdly, the inscriptions of the Ming and Qing Dynasties related to Huangyaguan's construction of the city, walls, temples, hollow enemy platforms and the transfer office. Among them are: rebuilding the Zhenwu Temple stele (1558 in the thirty-seventh year of Jiajing in Ming Dynasty), building the hollow enemy platform tripod stele (remnant), trimming the side wall stone (both of which were established in 1591 in the nineteenth year of Wanli in Ming Dynasty) and rebuilding the hall stele (the twenty-second year of Kangxi in the Qing Dynasty was established in 1683). The four big characters on the stone tablet of "Huangyakou Pass" were inscribed by Qi Jiguang himself. The names of 17 generals, such as Tan Lun, Liu Yingjie and Qi Jiguang, who made great contributions to the construction of the Great Wall, were engraved on the "Dingjian Stele" in the fourth year of the Ming Dynasty. These are precious historical relics.